Click any feature description to learn more and select the desired product variation:
|File Drag & Drop||-|
|Wrap around monitors||-||-|
|Numbers of computers||ONLY 1||ONLY 1||MAX 9|
|Number of screens||ONLY 1||ONLY 1||MAX 4|
|Optional: 3yrs maintenance||Save 35%||Save 35%|
|Optional: 5yrs maintenance||Save 45%||Save 45%|
Try everything with the free trial.
We want your confidence first, not your money!
We email your license right after payment. No need to install new software. You can continue with your current installation.
Security is our top priority.
Your contractual partner is the leading ecommerce vendor Digital River.
- This is no subscription. There are no recurring fees. It's a one-time payment. Your license does not expire and is valid lifetime.
- With your purchase, you not only get the software license itself but also a maintenance term of 1, 3 or 5 years which includes any update/upgrade and even major new version without additional cost. After maintenance expiration you can continue to use your license life-time. Expired maintenances can be renewed with discount.
- One license is required for each set of computers per workplace. Examples: A workplace with 5 computers requires one Pro Edition license. Three users, each using their own set of up to 9 computers each, need three Pro Edition licenses.
- The Standard Edition supports one display per computer and a total of two computers (more info).
- ShareMouse requires an online connection for the short time of the license authorization.
Where can I find my license key?
If you cannot retrieve the license key delivery mail coming from "ShareIt/DigitalRiver" from your email inbox:
- Visit our ecommerce reseller webpage.
- Adjust the web page language in the upper left, if necessary.
- Click the button "My Account" and log into your account.
There you should find your license key information.
If you lost the login information as well, click the "Request Login/Password" link below the user/password input boxes.
Which currencies do you accept?
The base currency is US$.
If you are ordering from outside the USA, you may want to stick with the base currency. The exchange rate of your payment provider is most probably better than the rate of our eCommerce service. We have no influence over the rate eCommerce using for exchanges.
Can licenses be cotermed?
Yes, we would be happy to coterm the maintenance term of your existing licenses with a new purchase.
You would purchasing new licenses together with a maintenance renewal of your existing licenses. Of course, remaining maintenance of your existing licenses are credited.
You will then receive a complete set of new license keys that have the same maintenance term.
You can also upgrade to a higher product edition at the same time.
What to do:
Please send us the list of your existing license keys, as well as the number and desired product variation (Standard, Pro, Enterprise Edition, NamedUser/ConcurrentUser) and the desired new maintenance period of 1, 3 or 5 years.
- Purchase at least 10 new PhraseExpress Pro/Enterprise Edition licenses.
- The edition of the new licenses must be at least the same as the edition of the existing licenses.
- Existing licenses of varying product editions will be streamlined to a common product edition.
- The maintenance period must exceed the maintenance period of the existing licenses.
- Orders can only be placed directly, not in the online shop.
Can I have a discount coupon?
Our apologies, but we do not use discount coupons for sales promotions. We use coupons for existing or returning customers for specific reasons only (ugrade discount, renewal discount, etc.).