- Native Apple M1 CPU support.
- Improved menu bar icons (dark mode detection in macOS Big Sur).
- MacOS 11 "Big Sur" and Apple M1 processor support.
- Layout name auto-generation in rare situations.
- Improved clipboard synchronization of HTML formatted text.
- Resolved monitor layout switching issues
- Mouse sometimes jumped from the lower border to the top.
- Minor improvements
This update is experimental and can be downloaded separately in the update download section.
- Support for Sidecar displays.
- Support for horizontal scrolling (SHIFT-ScrollWheel).
- Improved monitor auto-positioning in monitor manager.
- Fixed mirrored display layout.
- Prevent switching to temporarily disabled ShareMouse installation.
- Fixed sleep/screenshot synchronisation issue.
- Support for dimming if using separate desktop "spaces".
- File Drag & Drop sometimes did not drop in rare situations.
- Resolved issue with the hotkey input control
- Resolved dimming issue
- Improved connection stability
- Extended debug logging
- Fixed minor software update check issue
- Approach to fix rare crash issues.
- Resolved a memory leak in specific configurations.
- Corrected web links to update web page.
- Improved RemoteDesktop compatibility.
- Improved mouse pointer responsiveness.
- Notification if multiple license keys are being used on a single installation.
- Approach to solve crash problems on client connection
- Improved layout switching when changing networks.
- Improved monitor positioning.
- Fixed crash issues after wake up from hibernation.
- ShareMouse setting: Translate mouse buttons 4/5 as Back/Forward
- Compatibility fix for latest macOS update.
- Improved file drag & drop of multiple files.
- File drag & drop may have created translucent rectangles on the desktop.
- Improved support for very large monitor setups.
- Help-button now opens the specific manual chapter.
- Fixed rare crash phenomen after wakeup from sleep mode.
- Added option "Secure input warning". Disable this option if you occasionally experience permanent high CPU load.
- Step-by-step setup wizard.
- Solved crash issue in rare situations.
- License is cached to bridge temporary network connection hiccups.
- Secure Input detection.
- Input of license keys is now blocked in password protection input field to assist users with advanced creativity skills.
- Solved very rare crashes on computers with Asian keyboard layout when pasting remote clipboard contents.