Thank you for choosing ShareMouse as your mouse and keyboard sharing solution.
We make every effort to provide accurate and comprehensive information, but cannot guarantee that it is error-free. The manual is subject to continuous updates.
Warnings are indicated by the left warning symbol and should not ignored. Really. Do not ignore them.
The green light bulb indicates tips & tricks, that provide extra productivity benefits.
ShareMouse allows you to control multiple Macs or Windows computers with the mouse or keyboard of any other computer:
Moving the mouse to the screen of another computer, causes the mouse pointer to jump to that screen, allowing you to control a remote computer:
ShareMouse transmits mouse/keyboard actions through the existing network connection.
- Each computer can control the cursor of any other computer within the network, in any direction. There is no static "master" or "slave" role.
- You can drag & drop files and copy & paste the clipboard between Mac and Windows computers.
- The monitor manager allows you to visually adjust monitor positions for seamless mouse transitions.
- ShareMouse creates profiles for each work place and automatically switches the monitor layout.
- Unused displays can be optionally dimmed. Arrow trails help finding the mouse cursor in large monitor arrays.
- Advanced options prevent accidental monitor switching when operating near the edges of a monitor.
- ShareMouse can synchronize screensaver, login/logout and shutdown between computers.
- Multiple workplaces can be isolated from each other by enabling the password protection.
- Network traffic is securely AES encrpyted.