Mouse & Keyboard Sharing Features
ShareMouse allows you to share one mouse and keyboard with multiple computers:
- Remote control any computer from any other computer.
- Works in any direction without restricting "master"/"slave" roles.
- Apple macOS and Microsoft Windows cross-platform compatibility.
- Support for shared displays with multiple hardware inputs.
- Screensaver synchronization
- Simultaneously lock multiple computers.
- Remote login on Windows PC after cold boot.
- Support for Multimedia keys (Play/Stop/Fast Forward/Rewind/Volume)
- Optional dimming of inactive displays.
- Customizable mouse and scroll speed. Scroll direction can be reversed.
- Multiple monitor support.
- Windows Fast User Switching and Windows User Account Control (UAC) pop-up support.
- CTRL+ALT+DEL can be sent to a remote Windows PC.
- Optional password protection with AES encryption.
- Portable mode for use with USB thumb drives.
Data Exchange Features
- Drag & Drop files and folders between computers.
- Clipboard Sharing between Mac and Windows PCs.
- Support for formatted text, bitmaps, files and folders containing multiple files.
- Clipboard contents can be transferred to a specific computer without overwriting the clipboard of other connected Macs and PCs.
- Clipboard Sharing works independently from network file shares. No tedious configuration of cross-platform network file sharing.
Unique ShareMouse feature set
- Zero configuration - ShareMouse and automatically determines the positions of your monitor without tedious configuration.
- Location based Profiles - ShareMouse auto-switches between monitor layouts for laptops used in different locations.
- High Performance - The custom network protocol is specialized for remote control purposes and ensures smooth mouse cursor precision.