Click any feature description to learn more and select the desired product variation:
|File Drag & Drop||-|
|Wrap around monitors||-||-|
|Numbers of computers||ONLY 2||ONLY 2||MAX 9|
|Number of screens||ONLY 1||ONLY 1||MAX 16|
Try everything with the free trial and buy only if you like what you see.
We want your confidence first, not your money!
We email your license right after payment. No need to install new software. You can continue with your current installation.
Security is our top priority.
Your contractual partner is the leading ecommerce vendor Digital River.
- This is no subscription. There are no recurring fees. It's a one-time payment. Your license does not expire and is valid lifetime.
- With your purchase, you not only get the software license itself but also a maintenance which includes any update/upgrade and even major new version without additional cost for one year. After maintenance expiration you can continue to use your license life-time. Expired maintenances can be renewed with discount.
- One license is required for each set of computers per workplace. Example: A workplace with 5 computers requires one Pro Edition license which is registered on one of the computers. This licensed computer may roam for use with multiple different work places. Three users, each using their own set of up to 9 computers each, would need three Pro Edition licenses.
- The Standard Edition supports one display per computer and a total of two computers (more info).
- Test the free demo with all features before purchase. To keep the license price reasonable, technical support does not include analysis and troubleshooting individual system configurations due to the general complexity of cross-plattform network environments. We do not have a refund policy. Confidence first, not money.
- ShareMouse requires an online connection for the short time of the license authorization.
Is the license a subscription?
No, the software is no subscription but a single purchase with a one-time payment. There is not recurring payment.
Which product edition do I need?
The feature matrix on the shop page illustrates which feature is included in which edition. If you click a feature title, you get additional info about each feature.
The most important distinction between Standard Edition and Professional Edition is the maximum allowed number of computers and monitors. The Standard Edition allows only two computers where each computer must not have more than one single display.
Are licenses valid life-time?
Yes, licenses are valid life-time for all software versions which are released during your maintenance term.
Make sure to keep a local backup of your software installation file as we do not maintain a repository of older software versions.
Only maintenance (free updates, upgrades and new versions) expire after the end of the selected maintenance term, but you can continue to use your existing installation without expiration.
How are displays counted?
or if a This page illustrates, how displays are counted for ShareMouse:
This is a computer with one single display:
Note: The integrated laptop display counts as a display.
The Standard Edition is fine for two computers with one single display each.
- The Standard Edition is fine for two laptops without any additional display.
- The Standard Edition is fine for one laptop without any additional display plus one desktop with no more or less than one single connected display.
- The Standard Edition is fine for two desktop computers, where each desktop has no more or less than one single connected display.
Any other setup would require the Pro Edition.
This is a computer with two displays:
This is a laptop with one integrated display plus an additional monitor (aka "display") connected to that laptop.
If any computer has more than one display, you would need the Pro Edition.
Below list is obvious for most, but our experience showed that it is not clear to everyone:
- Above example doesn't show one but two displays because the internal display of the laptop is also counts as a display.
- A display is counted, even if you do not or only occasionally look at it.
- A display is counted, even if you "don't use it for ShareMouse". ShareMouse does not know if you really don't use it or if you just claim not using it.
- A display is counted, even if you never or rarely move the mouse to it.
- A display is counted, even if you plug it in for "just a short time".
- A display is counted, even if you disable any displays while it is still detected by the operating system. You can review the number of displays detected by ShareMouse in the Display Properties.
- A Virtual Reality display device (such as Oculus Rift) counts as a display.
- An iPad used as a display for your computer (e.g. macOS "sidecar" feature) counts as a display.
- A display still counts as a display, even if we may use the alternative term "monitor" or "screen".
- A display is counted, even if you "don't know, why it is connected anyway". Yes, Rob.
- A display is counted, if it is connected to a computer but not used for that computer (e.g. if you have a monitor switch, that can switch a single monitor for use with multiple computers or if a display has multiple hardware inputs). If the operating system recognizes such display, ShareMouse also recognizes and counts it as a separate display for each computer.
This is a computer with three displays:
This example shows a laptop with one built-in display plus two connected external monitors.
The result is three monitors. One Laptop, one monitor and another monitor equals 3 (three) displays. Any computer involved with such configuration would require the Pro Edition as more than one display is connected.
Do you entertain a refund policy?
A money-back guarantee means, that you first have to pay, then you may find out, that the product does not meet your expectations and you would have to claim your money back.
We don't want your money first - We want your confidence first!
You can extensively try out our software free-of-charge before you need to make a purchase decision.
Our demo software which is available in the download allows you to test everything. We don't urge you to buy! Please test the software for suitability and compatibility with your individual system environment.
What happens after the end of maintenance?
Your software installation will continue to work. However, your license key no longer works for security-critical security updates and we recommend to renew the maintenance. Returning customers get discount.
Can I have a discount?
Yes, we offer discounts for volume purchases: The discount is shown in the shopping cart after you enter the desired quantity. Prices can be reviewed before We do not grant discounts for individuals on request as it would be unfair to all customers paying the regular price. We rather try to meet different budgets by offering different product versions with different feature sets.
We believe that providing individual discounts would be unfair to all users paying the full price. For example, imagine a customer who has been a loyal customer of a retail store for several years, regularly purchasing items at full price. If that customer were to see another customer receive a discount on the same item they just purchased, they may feel resentful and question why they were not given the same discount. This can lead to a loss of customer loyalty and trust in the business.
But you can easily earn the entire license price easily by recommending to others what you like. Please visit our affiliate page for details.
Additionally, we offer freeware versions for a selection of our products.
If you believe we do not meet the right price point, please consider that we do not compete on price but on quality and features. There are other options but this is the route we are going with success to the benefit of our customers for more than 20 years – "Price is what you pay. Value is what you get.”
The discount coupon feature in the shopping cart is used custom orders, only.
Is the online shop safe?
Yes, buying from the online store is safe.
Our online shop is operated by one of the world's largest online shop operators, Digital River, which operates shops for Samsung, Microsoft, Lenovo and many more.
The key symbol in the address bar of your browser during the purchase procedure makes sure that your personal data will be securely encrypted during tramsmission:
What is included in the purchase?
Your purchase includes the right to use the software, as well as updates and upgrades, which we publish within the maintenance period.
A special feature of our offer is that maintenance also includes all new major versions with new functions.
Is maintenance included in the license?
Yes, a license always includes maintenance for the selected maintenance term.
This ensures that you can always use the latest software. You cannot purchase a license without maintenance.
If maintenance is expired for your license, you can renew maintenance at discount.