Click any feature description to learn more and select the desired product variation:
|File Drag & Drop||-|
|Wrap around monitors||-||-|
|Numbers of computers||ONLY 2||ONLY 2||MAX 9|
|Number of screens||ONLY 1||ONLY 1||MAX 4|
|Optional: 3yrs maintenance||Save 35%||Save 35%|
|Optional: 5yrs maintenance||Save 45%||Save 45%|
Try everything with the free trial.
We want your confidence first, not your money!
We email your license right after payment. No need to install new software. You can continue with your current installation.
Security is our top priority.
Your contractual partner is the leading ecommerce vendor Digital River.
- This is no subscription. There are no recurring fees. It's a one-time payment. Your license does not expire and is valid lifetime.
- With your purchase, you not only get the software license itself but also a maintenance term of 1, 3 or 5 years which includes any update/upgrade and even major new version without additional cost. After maintenance expiration you can continue to use your license life-time. Expired maintenances can be renewed with discount.
- One license is required for each set of computers per workplace. Examples: A workplace with 5 computers requires one Pro Edition license. Three users, each using their own set of up to 9 computers each, need three Pro Edition licenses.
- The Standard Edition supports one display per computer and a total of two computers (more info).
- ShareMouse requires an online connection for the short time of the license authorization.
Which product edition do I need?
The feature matrix on the shop page illustrates which feature is included in which edition. If you click a feature title, you get additional info about each feature.
The most important distinction between Standard Edition and Professional Edition is the maximum allowed number of computers and monitors. The Standard Edition allows only two computers where each computer must not have more than one single display.
Is the online shop safe?
Yes, buying from the online store is safe.
Our online shop is operated by one of the world's largest online shop operators, Digital River, which operates shops for Samsung, Microsoft, Lenovo and many more.
The key symbol in the address bar of your browser during the purchase procedure makes sure that your personal data will be securely encrypted during tramsmission:
How are monitors counted?
This page illustrates, how monitors are counted for ShareMouse:
This is a computer with one single display:
Note: The integrated laptop display counts as a display.
The Standard Edition is fine for two computers with one single monitor each.
- The Standard Edition is fine for two laptops without any additional display.
- The Standard Edition is fine for one laptop without any additional display plus one desktop with no more or less than one single connected display.
- The Standard Edition is fine for two desktop computers, where each desktop has no more or less than one single connected display.
Any other setup would require the Pro Edition.
This is a computer with two displays:
This is a laptop with one integrated display plus an additional monitor (aka "display") connected to that laptop.
If any computer has more than one display, you would need the Pro Edition.
- Above example doesn't show one but two displays because the internal display of the laptop is still also counted as a display.
- A display is counted, even if you do not look at it.
- A display is counted, even if you disable any displays while it is still detected by the operating system. You can review this in the Display Properties dialog of your computer.
- A display is counted, even if you "actually doesn't use it".
- A display is counted, even if you never or rarely move the mouse to it.
- An Virtual Reality display device (such as Oculus Rift) is counted as a display.
- A display still counts as a display, even if we may use the alternative term "monitor" or "screen".
- A display is counted, even if you "don't know, why it is connected anyway".
- It also is counted, if it is connected to a computer but not used for that computer (e.g. if you have a monitor switch, that can switch a single monitor for use with multiple computers). If the operating system recognizes such display, ShareMouse also recognizes and counts it as a display. Again, this is also the case, even if you don't look at it or if you do not move the mouse to it.
This is a computer with three displays:
This example shows a laptop with one built-in display plus two connected external monitors.
The result is three monitors. Any computer involved with such configuration would require the Pro Edition as more than one display is connected.
Are licenses valid life-time?
Yes, licenses are valid life-time for all software versions which are released during your maintenance term.
Make sure to keep a local backup of your software installation file as we do not maintain a repository of older software versions.
Only maintenance (free updates, upgrades and new versions) expire after the end of the selected maintenance term of either one, three or five years, but you can continue to use your existing installation without expiration.
What is included in the purchase?
Your purchase includes the right to use the software, as well as updates and upgrades, which we publish within the maintenance period you have chosen.
A special feature of our offer is that it also includes all new major versions with new functions.