Prevent unwanted switching
To prevent unwanted mouse transitions between computers, choose from following options under:
- " " prevents the mouse to leave the monitor if the active program window is displayed in full-screen.
- " " prevents the mouse to leave the monitor if the active program window is maximized.
- " " prevents mouse switching if you move the mouse near monitor corners, e.g. to avoid switching in case you want to click buttons of a windows title bar.
- Monitor switching can be configured to require CTRL, SHIFT or ALT being pressed to be able to switch between monitors.
Above settings need to be configured separately on each computer as desired.
Very useful: With optionyou can temporarily override any of the above switch prevention features.
These features require a Professional Edition license.
The customizable QuickJump hotkey undermoves the mouse pointer instantly to a specific monitor without the need to move the mouse all the way across large monitor setups.
How to use QuickJump :
- Press the previously defined QuickJump hotkey.
- If only one second computer with only one monitor is used, the mouse jumps directly to the other monitor.
If multiple monitors exist, letters are displayed on each remote monitors.
- Press the letter of the monitor you want to remote control. The mouse pointer then jumps to the center of the selected screen.
To cancel QuickJump, touch the mouse of the remote controlled computer or press the Panic hotkey ESC.
While you can use different hotkeys on each computer, we recommend to use the same hotkey as it allows you toggling between monitors with the same easy-to-memorize hotkey.