Click any feature description to learn more and select the desired product variation:
|File Drag & Drop||-|
|Wrap around monitors||-||-|
|Numbers of computers||ONLY 2||ONLY 2||MAX 9|
|Number of screens||ONLY 1||ONLY 1||MAX 4|
|Optional: 3yrs maintenance||Save 35%||Save 35%|
|Optional: 5yrs maintenance||Save 45%||Save 45%|
Try everything with the free trial.
We want your confidence first, not your money!
We email your license right after payment. No need to install new software. You can continue with your current installation.
Security is our top priority.
Your contractual partner is the leading ecommerce vendor Digital River.
- This is no subscription. There are no recurring fees. It's a one-time payment. Your license does not expire and is valid lifetime.
- With your purchase, you not only get the software license itself but also a maintenance term of 1, 3 or 5 years which includes any update/upgrade and even major new version without additional cost. After maintenance expiration you can continue to use your license life-time. Expired maintenances can be renewed with discount.
- One license is required for each set of computers per workplace. Example: A workplace with 5 computers requires one Pro Edition license which is registered on one of the computers. This licensed computer may roam for use with multiple different work places. Three users, each using their own set of up to 9 computers each, would need three Pro Edition licenses.
- The Standard Edition supports one display per computer and a total of two computers (more info).
- ShareMouse requires an online connection for the short time of the license authorization.
Is maintenance included in the license?
Yes, a license always includes maintenance for the selected term of one, three or five years.
This ensures that you can always use the latest software. You cannot purchase a license without maintenance.
However, if maintenance is expired for your license, you can renew maintenance at discount.
When does the maintenance term start running?
The maintenance term starts with the date of purchase.
License keys are dynamically generated at the time of purchase. The end of maintenance is branded into the license key and can be read that out from the first set of 4-digits, e.g. "0421" means April, 2021.
What happens after the end of maintenance?
Your software installation will continue to work. However, your license key no longer works for security-critical security updates and we recommend to renew the maintenance. Returning customers get discount.
Is the license a subscription?
No, the software is no subscription but a single purchase with a one-time payment. There is not recurring payment.
Can a license be transferred?
Yes, you can release a license association from a user, a computer or a USB stick at any time to use it elsewhere.